My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 June 2013

Sea Turtle Kiss


Over at Delightful Inspiration {From the Heart} the progressive freebie image this month is a fabulous set Sea Turtle Beach which has 3 images and 3 sentiments, what an amazing gift! Thank you so much Faith.

I love the image of the 2 turtles kissing and opted to use this. I made a turtle sentiment to go with it and printed that on the image which I then cut out with a pretty nestabilities die.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I matted it onto a scrap of blue card and then both patterned papers are by DCWV and have been previously cut into. Other than the card base all the papers are offcuts

If you would like this sentiment I have added it below in PNG and JPG. I would ask that you credit me and link back if you use it and please do not claim it as your own


     

I look forward to seeing next month’s image from Faith. Thank you so much for running these progressive challenges, they are so much fun.

Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Image – Sea Turtle Beach by From The Heart
Sentiment – Freebie from Made By Mandy (Me!)
Paper – DCWV QVC drawer kit
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, Nestabilities die romantic Rectangles
Techniques – Diecutting

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-

Delightful Inspiration – June Free Stamp of The Month

No comments: