My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 27 January 2013

OSAAT #148 Use A Digi


There's a new challenge today at One Stitch At  A Time and this time it is

Use A Digi

Our sponsor this week has a fabulous prize for the lucky winner who uses a Store image


Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store to check out all the lovely digis on offer from our great designers. There are some freebies available and there is a selection of cut price Monthly Specials that change often, there really is so much to choose from thanks to our very talented designers.

Also, to keep ahead of all the latest news you can become a follower at the


You must use a store image to win the main prizes and all other entries will be in a draw to win $3 to spend in the store

* * * * * * * * * * *
Choccy chose an image today by our brand new designer Luke Carr called Adventure Kid Float.

Before printing it out I knew I wanted to use the Up Up & Away papers and have it so the image was floating amongst the clouds. I added a Sweet & Sassy Designs sentiment, coloured with Promarkers /Flexmarkers and cut the image out using a Nestabilities die.

The sentiment banner is a blank shape also from Sweet & Sassy and I added the sentiment in the computer before printing.

The main base was covered with the cardstock and I fussy cut some of the glittery clouds out and layered them on 3D foam to add depth to the design.

* * * * * * * * * * *
 Please pop over to OSAAT to see the fab cards from my colleagues on the DT. I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge

Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A5
Paper – Up Up & Away First Edition pad by Dovecraft
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, Nestabilities labels die


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi again Mandy, I love how you popped up the clouds and sentiment. Cute image too. Thanks for participating on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adore the paper you have used for this card. Awesome that you have cut and popped up some clouds.

Josephine said...

This is fabulous, Mandy! Love those clouds!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun and sweet!! I just love the image and your dp with all the clouds!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

Linda said...

Really cute card Mandy. I love all the popped up clouds.

CraftyGirl said...

Such a cute card, made me smile.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oooh, I just love this. Like everyone else I love the 3d effect of the clouds. So very cool!

Hugs,
Lisa

Hazel said...

A lovely image and a really cute card. I've had a miserable weekend but I'm on the 'up'. Thanks for visiting. Hazel x

Priscilla said...

You have been busy huh? Another wonderful entry. What a pleasure to visit your creation.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla

Unknown said...

A-DORABLE! I love the popped up clouds. And another fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this project at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge. -Shelly
Shelly's Images.com

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling image. Now, that's the kind a birthday we all want, right?
Thanks for sharing your adorable cards with us. You are such a blessing!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Karen said...

What a great card! Thanks for making me smile. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Unknown said...

Mandy,
Your card cheered me no end. I laughed out loud at the very funny antics of the young lad. I love that your cut the clouds and monted them.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

lalkygirl said...

fab card mandy,love the image and the papers are just perfect
thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

This card is so cute.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

pst said...

Great card. I love the cloud paper and the way you made it come alive. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.