My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 16 December 2011

Daisy Doodles TT on a Friday



At the halfway point of our challenge we have Tableau Tuesday and that is a way for the designers to showcase some of the fabulous Digis available from the store. I’m a little late with my offering this week but better late than never eh?


Let me introduce you to Snow Worries be Happy. This fun set comes with a separate image of the snowman and the sign in 3 different formats for only $2 from the Daisy Doodles Store


I have coloured the digi with Promarkers & Flexmarkers  and added some stickles glitter glue to the snowballs. The card is covered with a patterned paper which is a wrapping paper from Paperchase. The silver embossed panel was done with a Cuttlebug folder and the snowflake ribbon is by DCWV.

I have added lots of sparkly gems and a diecut snowflake which is a cut and emboss one from Cuttlebug and cut from Doodlebug flocked paper. I’m loving all the texture on this card J

*********************************************

I hope you will pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations on there and please remember that you have until Sunday Night to get your challenge entries in for our Something Sweet Challenge

I'll see you again next week with another lovely Daisy Doodles design.


Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Patterned Paper – Paperchase
Embellishments – DCWV Ribbon, lots of gems
Tools - Scissors, Promarkers/Flexmarkers, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Die
Techniques – Diecutting and embossing

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
(in Alphabetical Order):-



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet, this is gorgeous Mandy, love the fun snowman xx