My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 25 April 2011

Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge #19




It's Molly's turn to set the challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges this week and she want's us to make a start on our Christmas cards.

I used the Christmas Jan digi which is available to purchase HERE in the Christmas section at the Happileigh Scrappin' Store.


For my creation I started with an A4 sheet of cream card to create an A5 blank. The main background paper is a glittered one from Imaginisce, the gold snowflake one is a wrapping paper from Paperchase, the text and spotty ones are from a DCWV Christmas stack.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and created extra layers for the hat and clothes. All the images are on 3d foam and have been attached to the backing paper which was matted with gold. I used a sketch from Sketch for You To Try for the layout.

Last but not least I have added 3 snowflake brads to the bottom of the card.

Please pop on over to see the lovely creations my Happi Sisters have added. There are lots of lovely cards to feast your eyes upon.

Remember, for our challenges you don't need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image but if you do your entry counts twice and with freebies available here it is easy to use one of Leigh's fabulous digis.

At the Happileigh Scrappin' Store Leigh is having a Spring sale.

For Every 3 images you purchase can choose another one completely free. Leigh is also giving away a free Mother's Day sentiment with each purchase.

We would love to see lots of entries in this challenge. Leigh gives away her lovely digis to the top 3 so it is well worth entering and me and the DT love to see your creations, so come on over toHappileigh Scrappin' Challenges to join the fun.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in alphabetical order):-

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, bold and colourful, love it Mandy. Hugs xx

Jennie said...

This is really lovely Mandy!! I love the beautiful image and those lovely papers too xx

Barbara said...

Lovely card, Mandy! I love the rich coloring on the image. Big hugs!

Chris Hanselman said...

I love the way you colored Jan. She is so cute.

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute!

sammi said...

So cute! Thank you for playing along in our "Show us Your Layers" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

Rony said...

A wonderful idea!!!
Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge this week, hope you'll come back next week!