My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Challenge Wins :)




Having been away for a few days I have been playing catch up with the challenge blogs and have had a great start to the New Year


On StampitCrazy I won a lovely digital image of a Snowman for my Little Birdie card. It's such a shame as they only had 5 entries so they awarded a prize to each one. Maybe not the best way to win a prize.

At Studio 313 the random generator thingie chose me and I have won $25 worth of digi images from MC5 range, just need to choose my lovelies :) . This was for one of my fave blingy Christmas Cards Let It Snow


And then to top it all off I was chosen as a Top 3 at The Crafty Pad for my cross stitched Fabric Covered Box. Our friend Sue absolutely loved it and winning a badge is just the icing on the cake.



2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

congrats on all of your wins! You are not only lucky but very talented! Wonderful creations!

Jacki Daniels said...

Well done on your wins Mandy pop over to my blog there's something else there for you too