My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 24 December 2010

I Won at Pattie's Creations


Oh wow, I had some amazing news last night from Theresa who is on the DT at Pattie's Creations. I had a cryptic message on CDAC to go check Pattie's Challenge blog and found out I had won last week's challenge for my Candle Box.

My prize was $10 worth of digital stamps from her Etsy store. I have chosen some smashing designs, 3 Christmas ones, a piggy bank and some lovely daisies. I ham having the most amazing luck lately and can't quite believe it. I feel like Christmas has come early. More importantly though, the boost it has given me in my self confidence is the greatest thing. The way I have felt recently it is something money just cannot buy but clearly crafty achievements can :)

Well it's now Christmas Eve, if it's not done or bought by now then it isn't going to be. Paul and I exchanged cards last night, I am glad to say he loved my owls card, he said he thought it was my best ever.

He is still at work today but will hopefully be finishing early. We are going to meet his Sister at the German Market in Birmingham later and have a bit of fun before the main event. Just got one more Christmas card to finish off and then I'm officially done........ I'll be back later :)


No comments: