My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 13 November 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Laura #65


After my crafty mojo taking a bit of a sabbatical lately I was gobsmacked to find that I was inspired to make a card using a freebie paper pack that came with Creative Cardmaking magazine on Thursday. It is a pack of papers and stickers by Bo Bunny and I just love how bright they are.

I used a sheet of A4 card for the base and covered it with the red swirly paper. Using Laura's latest sketch #65 over at 2 Sketches 4 You I cut some strips of the matching papers using my new Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is a sticker that I mounted on card and matted onto black card mat and some of the green paper. This is raised up on 3d foam.

The ribbon is from DCWV and the little jingle bell is from my stash.

I can't tell you how good it is to be enjoying crafting again :), it's been a long time.......

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Hello Miss Mandy! I love your card, it's super cute. :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Jane said...

My 2 fav colours combined...tiz a winner for me! Love it xxx