My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 3 April 2010

Mom's Birthday card

My mother in law loves bears and whilst reading Papercraft Inspirations magazine I came across the templates for this Bumble Bear card.

I downloaded the online version from the magazines website as this is already sized at 100%. I cut all the bear pieces from a thick card, distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and added chalk for shading.

The tulips were cut from DCWV textured card stock in 3 different shades. I bent and curled the edges, added chalk and they are all mounted on different levels of 3d foam.

The backing paper is from My Minds Eye. The sentiment is recycled from a greetings card and the bow is Papermania. It took a fair bit of work with all the cutting out and shading but Mom loved it so it was well worth it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Bumble Bear and I made a card for my Mum for Mother's day. Love your version, I plan to make others what about you? xxx