My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

May The Sun Shine Warm on Your Face

The title of this post is very appropriate considering the gorgeous weather we have had this weekend :) We went out last night to the pictures with our friends and it was so warm I didn't have to wear a coat. I've even turned the heating off today so lets hope it's the promise of things to come.....

This is the second card I made at our crafty weekend. All the papers and elements are from Creative Cardmaking magazine and I love oranges and yellows, they are such warm colours.

I have added a strip of cardstock which has been punched with the MS doily punch. Stickles glitter glue has been added to the flowers and butterfly whose wings have been left to flap freely.

Just being going through the challenges on 365 Cards and this will match in with Day 34 which was to use the colours of green, orange, white, yellow and red. Well that's one crossed off the list :)

No comments: