My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 8 April 2010

Baby Girl Card

This is one of the cards I made at the crafty session about a month ago now (doesn't the time fly?)

I bought a QVC kit which was a themed one for a baby girl. All the papers, rub-ons stickers and ribbons co-ordinate with one another and the papers are double sided and some are glittered.

The glittery butterfly was cut from one of the papers and I used Craftwork Cards card candy for the spots on the wings. Only the body has been stuck down to allow the wings to stand out from the the card.

The centre panel is one of the cardstock stickers which is matted onto 2 layers of papers. The ribbon covering the join is from Docrafts and the flower is from my stash.

It is an A5 size card with the fold at the top.

1 comment:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the way you have all the wording in the square! such a fab detail!! Hugs Juls