My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 17 January 2010

Practical Scrappers Challenge Winner

I've had some fabulous news this morning.

I've just been to visit the Practical Scrappers blog and have found out I am one of the winners of the bling challenge and I get a blinky to display on my blog.

Although there is no prize, this is really special to me as it's not a random generator thing, it has actually been chosen and for someone like me who never thinks that my cards are as good as other people make this is a major confidence boost.

Woohoo, it's made my day :)

5 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations! Your card is so beautiful!

Sarn said...

Congratulations!

. . . but . . . are you MADDDD? You're cards are GREAT! xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card's are great Mandy...well done...you do deserve it...

Congratulation's

x
Vicky

Vixykins said...

Well done chick!! Much deserved x

Anonymous said...

girl... 2 in one week...I am going to say... that you might be seeing yourself short... because we love your stuff!!!

-- dalis
PIO Owner