My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 27 November 2009

365 Cards Day 258

Another Christmas Card down and the challenge for Day 258 at 365 Cards which was to incorporate a hat of some sort into your card.

The image is a digi download from Dustin Pike and has been coloured in with my ever faithful Promarkers. The backing paper is a left over piece of a giftbag which has got flocked snowflakes on it.

The ribbon was a wider one that I cut in half and has cool metallic stars on it. The snow is a bag of fluffy glitter stuff that I found in my stash, haven't got a clue where I bought it from but it looks a lot like the Flowersoft that is all the rage at the moment but I know it was a fraction of the price and was a big bag too. Needless to say I was covered in the stuff when I finished the card :)

2 comments:

Rose said...

super cute!! love the imiage and how you made the snow :0)

Anonymous said...

I just adore this snowman....he is fab.