My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 18 October 2009

Forum Card Kit 3

This is the last of the card kits that I had from the forum swap and features the gorgeous Forever Friends bear from Papermania.

The base card is embossed and I highlighted the bottom section with a red chalk. I have added a little clear Sakura glitter pen to accent some of the snowflakes. I cut slits into the border between to thread the ribbon through.

The red card panel was cut and I rounded the corners to follow the contours of the embossed panel in the centre. This whole panel is mounted onto 3D foam. The FF bear, the mistletoe, flower and sentiment were from an elements pack which is already decoupaged glittered and blinged ready for you to stick on your card. The extra red and clear gems were added by Natalie. I added gems to the snowflakes and red ones to the corner panel, with glittered brads in the opposite corner panel to balance the design.

I love this card so much and it will be given to someone who will appreciate it :)