My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 4 June 2009

New Challenge Blog Pile It On

Photobucket

The wonderful Vickilyn who is a fellow 365'er is on the DT of a new challenge blog starting on Sunday 5th June called Pile It On.

The goal of this blog is to follow the current challenge they have set, but also to incorporate as many other challenges as possible.

They have even provided a link on their sidebar to other challenge sites, how thoroughly civilised of them!!

I like to try an combine as many challenges in one card as possible, why make 5 when you can fit 5 in one card ?

Vickilyn has recently managed to fit 10 challengesinto one card, how cool is that?

Also I find sketches and challenges help me focus me in my cardmaking and drive me to complete a specific project.
I find this much more inspiring than just sitting down in front if my stash.

The 365 Cards blog especially has such a diverse set of challenges that it really inspires me to think outside the box and also use my stash.

So if you get chance, pop over to Pile It On, sign up for the blog candy and I'll meet you there on Sunday :)




1 comment:

Vickilyn said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful write up! And for calling me wonderful...LOL. I will be sure to share THAT with my children!!