My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 10 May 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura # 25

This is one of the cards I made at our crafty session. I decided I was going to be organised and mad a bag up for each card sketch or challenge with the items I was making the card with. This was much more productive than me taking a whole bunch of stuff and meandering along.... I made 7 cards in 5 hours so not too bad considering we were have a good old natter as well.

This card was made using Laura's current sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. The floral paper is a vellum which has been treated with my Martha Stewart Punch. I have stuck some Docrafts ribbon on the top.

The flower border stamp is by Clare Curd and part of the Papermania collection.I have coloured this in with Sakura glitter pens and Marvy Le Plume to match the colours in the vellum.

The flower is a petal from a bunch of silk flowers. It has been cut in half and layered and looks very full. The big brad is a HOTP with a rub on sentiment on top.

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Mandy! I love the colors:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

so pretty!

Sarn said...

Very pretty.