My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 27 March 2009

Going away for the weekend

Woohoo, the day I have been waiting for for months has finally arrived.

On Saturday we are having a crafty session at The Glitterpot and I am driving down to my friends house as she has very kindly offered me bed and board for 2 nights. It's at least 3 1/2 hours drive from here and I'll need to stop for a sarnie and a peepee so make that about 4.

I have packed all my stuff, need to dry my hair, have breakfast, make my packed lunch and then I'll be off.

The best bit is I will be meeting up with some lovely people who have been cyber friends for years and especially with Sarn who is a relatively new recruit but we really got on so well. The second best thing is we are going to a fabby shop and I've got pennies to spend. Woohoo!!!

Hopefully I might even get some carsd made as I have done no crafting this week at all.

See you soon Sarn

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Hurry up!!!! LOL!