My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Mojo Monday # 73

On the forum we are as a group making a load of cards to be sent to the Docrafts Marie Curie Cancer Appeal.

I have used the latest sketch # 73 over at Mojo Monday to make my first card (I will be making 5 in total)

The heart paper is from the Papermania Scrumptious pack. I have run some brown cardstock through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the mat and distressed it with a bit of white Brilliance ink pad. The bright pink dotty card is from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies pad. The glitter brad is Papermania. The tag is a chipboard one from a QVC Brenda Pinnick kit. I have added chipboard corners from DCWV. The little owl has been cut from a Paperchase wrapping paper. I have decoupaged another layer for the eyes and added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose. The peel off sentiment is from a Forever Friends cardmaking kit.

No comments: