My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 20 February 2009

CSAD # 173 Friday Friends & Forever Friends Challenges

Over at Card Sketch a Day it is Friday Friends Challenge. At present there is only one card on there so I should be in luck this week :)

I have used sketch #173 for the layout and also incorporated the challenge at Forever Friends to make a general birthday card.

The backing paper is from Reminisce and was a 15p bargain from the last Capture the Magic sale. I have highlighted some of the flowers with a clear Sakura glitter pen.

The birthday pressie border is from a Forever Friends Papermania kit which had a couple of rubber stamps, stickers, paper etc, the sentiment panel is from a Dovecraft Birthdays pack paper.

The stamped image was a gift and was coloured by my wonderful friend. Her watercoloring is fabulous and I am hoping she will teach me how she does it so subtlywhen I stop over at her house at the end of March :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the different layers you have used, great card. Thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

joanne wardle said...

great vibrant card!

Bastelzauberin said...

A great card .Thanks for joining us at FF this week :)Silke x

Sarn said...

Ooh I love the way you've used the bear off centre as an embellishment, rather than the main focus. BRILLIANT x Gosh that colouring in is good isn't it!! LOL! ;)