My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 6 February 2009

Card Sketch A Day # 159 Friday Friends

Sketch # 159 over at Card Sketch a Day is Friday Friends again. YAY !!!

Owing to the unfortunate demise of my camera I have had to take this with my mobile phone. Great camera, but is is dark and the light has cast a yellow hue over the card. This card was also made for a forum challenge to make a white card. I have also scanned it in, but you lose all the detail. I wish I was better at photography!!


The base card is white hammered to which I have matted some white card which has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The organza ribbon is from my stash. The flowers are Primas and the big brad is HOTP. The gems are from Poundland.

The vellum strip was cut using my Martha Stewart border punch and the sentiment has been cut from the Cuttlebug birthday folder.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I put your card up on the ~Card Sketch A Day~ blog! (it was close so I called it a tie!)

Hugs,
Susan

Shellys Crafts said...

I love this card. very pretty. all your cards are great, but this stood out to me. thanks for sharing. shelly

Lesley said...

Congrats, very pretty card!