My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 28 February 2009

Anyone for an Easter Egg ?

The last card I submitted for the Spring Forum Challenge was this Easter Egg shaped card. I made a template and the card measures A5.

I used Making Memories Cosmopolitan paper for the bottom half. The reverse of it was the pale pink that I used to make the Marths Stewart punched trim which has been lighly inked on the edges.

The top is DCWV textured card which has been run through a Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon is Papermania, the textured foil eggs are from The Early Learning Centre, the glittered chipboard one is from the DCWV drawers from QVC and the bunny was recycled from a Joanna Sheen catalogue.

This is the favourite of my 3 cards. The photograph doesn't reflect the colours very well as the lighting is a bit 'yellow'. Taking photos is the UK at the moment is a bit hit and miss due to the dull lighting most of the time.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

I love it Mandy . . . very creative x

Census said...

I love the card..especiallt that cute rabbit..Easter isn't Easter without a rabbit!!
Thanks for the Ikea Family card tip...I have just registered for it online...all ready for my next trip!!
Hugs and thanks
June