My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 25 October 2008

Matts 30th Birthday

This card was made for a commission for a friend of ours who was turning 30. I was asked to encorporate some of his favourite things in it, A Team, Star Wars and Spurs football team.

I'd seen a tutuorial on YouTube of how to make a diamond fold card and I wanted to have a go at one, but the tutorial made the card quite small. I used a sheet of A3 card and it came out 6" square.

I used Google to get some images suitable for the card and as soon as I saw the Star Wars one I KNEW I had to use it as it is a 30th cake with all the figures around it.

Really pleased with how it came out, looks spectacular and both the giver and receiver were delighted with it.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

That is a GREAT card Clare. Glad you said about A3, as I've tried to do that shaped card and, as you say, it was very small!

Sarn said...

That is a GREAT card Clare. Glad you said about A3, as I've tried to do that shaped card and, as you say, it was very small!