My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 22 October 2008

CSAD Designer Card #52

Over at Card Sketch a Day I have another of my cards featured as a Guest Designer today.

The main image is a magazine freebie from Simply Cards & papercraft magazine. I'm not a fairy type of person but I really like these images.

The panel which looks like it has a postal stamp edge was one of the most laborious things I have done. I punched it out
by making pencil marks along a line and using by Big Bite. I didn't think it would take as long as it did and thought it was a good idea at the time. It is an A5 card and there were about 70 holes - never again !

The ribbon is from Paperchase, the sentiment is a rub on and the rubber stamp on the corners is a clear one from the Stamps Away range at Clevercut.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

I'm not into fairies either Mandy . . . but your card is cute!