My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 29 August 2008

That's me finally finished!

This week has been so awful. You know you are going but you don't know when...... I was officially told at 11am but had to wait a couple of hours to fill the paperwork in as they had sent it by DHL and it was late, typical carriers !

I'm glad it is all over with now as it has been a horrible few days. Paul has been told his services will be required for a bit longer so at least we will have his wage for a while longer. Again they don't know how long but it won't be as long as a month.

In the meantime some of the agency contacts I have are circulating my CV so I am hoping something will come of that and I guess I'm signing on Monday morning.

I am hoping better things will come of it but it was awful to say goodbye to so many people that have become such a big part of your life.

Going up the pub now to celebrate so will probably be a bit pickled later :)

1 comment:

Aleks said...

((((hugs)))) to you. I've been in this position before. I left and actually vommitted outside of my car. I still haven't found a job that I love as much, but there is hope for you yet! :)

I don't know how it works but in Canada we pay into an employment insurance, it's 55% but better than a slap in the belly with a wet fish, right? Do you have something similar like that in the UK?

I am hoping all the best to you, and hope you find a new job quickly!

Aleks