My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 23 August 2008

Might be losing my job :(

Paul and I work for the same parcel delivery company and just as we were leaving work yesterday we were told the company has gone into administration!

It is a huge shock as nobody saw it coming. The whole parcel sector is not as busy as it had been but we there was no warning that we were as bad as that ! When we went bust in January last year there was a long lead up to it and we knew the company was in financial difficulties for a long time before it finally went under, but this time it was truly sudden.

We have been told to go into work as normal on Tuesday and we will have to go from there.

In the meantime I have updated my CV in preparation for things to come. I love working for the company and truly hope that I will still be able to for some time to come.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments: