My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Christening Bookatrix

I had been commissioned to make a card by a work colleague for a baby's Christening. I presented a number of different design options and the one she chose was a bookatrix design.



The patterned paper is a freebie one from a magazine. The mini bible I made myself from chipboard covered with pearlescent paper, thin card pages and ribbon. The cross is a peel off. The ribbon is from my stash and the likkle baby is wearing a ribbon nappy.


The box is edged in the same blue ribbon. The frame is from a sticker pack from Poundland. This is laid over a piece of card 2which has been run through a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The chipboard sentiment is from a DCWV baby chiboard sticker pack and the sentiment is a Kanban kit ftom QVC.

No comments: