My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 31 July 2008

Di Hickman Sketch July #5

One of my forum buddies has managed to get me a Big Bite Cropodile from the QVC Clearance shop in Warrington for a silly price so I wanted to send her a card to say thankyou.

I used the current sketch from Di Hickman for inspiration but rotated it to make the elements fit.

Would you believe that the patterned paper, the main image and the sentiment are wallpaper? I went to choose some for our dining room last weekend and saw the coffee paper. It is mainly cream squares but every now and again it has a image or sentiment to do with coffee. The PP is a mettallic which has got a lovely sheen to it. Infortunately the scanner just cannot pick it up so you will have to take my word for it.

So tip of the day, go to your local DIY store and look at all the lovely patterned papers you have to choose from. Look at them with a different eye and you may find a way to expand your stash for nothing!

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

wooohoo you go girl using wallpaper! Love your card! TFS!