My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 28 June 2008

Luvvy Duvvy Birthday card

Whilst in the middle of a very busy week commission wise one for my work colleagues asked me to make a card for his wife's birthday and I had one day's notice !! My goodness did I give him stick about that. He said he din't think I would be that busy !!

I used a rubber stamped image by Penny Black which was coloured in with Marvy le Plume pens and a clear Sakura glitter pen. The brad is from a Dovecraft assorted embellishment pack.

The paper at the bottom is from Paperchase and the red hearts are flocked so feel lovely. Paperchase do some lovely wrapping papers and I find they can transfer very well to being used for cards. The sentiment at the bottom is recycled from an old birthday card. I have a few friends who give me their old cards to use anything I can from them. It's a great way to get some nice little bits and also recycling is good fot the environment isn't it ?

The ribbon is from Anita's and ribbon brad is Papermania. The card banner is from my stash.

No comments: