My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 14 June 2008

Baby Ladder

One of my colleagues was leaving to have her second baby and I was asked to make a special 'card' for her. When she had her first I made a special frame for her which was to be hung in the baby's room and I wanted to do something totally different for her.

Somewhere on my travels I had seen something like this where you lifted a lid and this whole stream of stuff came out hanging on a ribbon. I decided I wanted to do something like this so it would give plenty of areas for people to write their messages on. Our Head Office is getting so much larger we need as much space as possible now !

I have created a slideshow below with all the images on it.

In used many embellishments from my stash. There are peel offs, rubber stamping, the smaller Cuttlebug embossing folders, assorted stickers and die cuts from Poundland, freebie printable off the tinterweb, items from Let's Make Cards, Sizzlit dies and ribbon.

It was very long bythe time I finished with ten cards in total, decorated on both sides. Katie's colleagues loved it and I got many comments from people saying how unusual it was and something to treasure.


No comments: