My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Went Tobogganing !!



To celebrate a friend's birthday, a small group of us went to Tamworth Snowdome yesterday to go tobogganing down the indoor slope. It was a last minute thing so I went home at dinnertime and got some clothes for me an hubbie and we got changed at work.

Had an absolutely brilliant time !!! It cost £8 for 30 minutes and it was the best fun I have had as an adult. I have got 3 bruises, got absolutely soaked, crashed out of the toboggan and tumbled down the slope much to the amusement of my boss !!! but it was the most brilliant adrenalin rush and I wanted to do it again. I was really looking forward to it but it was so much better than I EVER imagined. It was just like being a kid again sliding down the snow covered grass banks at Bramley Park in Leeds

I can't wait until we go next time, hopefully we will go at the weekend and be able to do an hour. I was completely buzzing all day today !. We are trying to get a big group of us from work going as it will be a great laugh.

Got a couple of pictures on the digital camera which I will post very soon.

3 comments:

Anice said...

Oh wow! Tamworth is my home town, I haven't been there for a long time as I live in Newcastle now..the snowdome is great!! Congratulations on your design for Di Hickman, saw it on her blog today!!
Anice xx

Kerryn said...

isn't it such great fun. One of my ex's and me had our sort of first date at a dry ski slope(at uni with loads of friends-we got together that night) and we all went on those toboggans. we had such a laugh and felt like kids again! i'd love to go again too. sounds like u had as much fun as we did!
Kerryn x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow sounds like a FAB night out!!

Lovely to 'see' you! :)

Kerrie
xxx