My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Happy Birthday Harrison's Nanny

The cardI made from Harrison to his Nanny was made using an image from Pink Petticoat which I printed onto glossy photo paper. This was mounted onto some more of the metallic cardstock from Craftwork Cards. This was real bargain in their sale as I got 50 sheets for £5.

The base card is from a Let's Make Cards pack. The quality of them isn't too bad although I do find that sometimes the way they are packaged actually damages the cards which is a shame.

The image was embellished with a Crayola permanent metallic marker and a bit of Stickles glitter glue. The patterned paper, ribbon and peel offs are all Papermania.

Both cards were made to be flatter than I would normally do so he could post them both in the same envelope, so no 3d foam on these designs !

I do like the PP designs. To be honest I keep forgetting I have them and when I print onto photo paper I try to use the rest of the sheet at the same time so I am making a concerted effort to keep printing them out ready to use for future projects.

No comments: