My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Happy 40th Birthday Gaz

This is the card I made for our bestest friend who is 40 on the 12th.

I made a shaped card using a template I produced in Xara. Paul has been trying to get me to use this programme for a long time as it does a lot of great manipulations and with his help my confidence is growing.

The shaped card is covered with papers from the Dovecraft male pack (again) I am so glad I bought that as it has proven to be very useful lately! The star paper has been embellished with lots of star shaped gems from Papermania.

The dotty paper has vinyl embelishments from a HOTP pack, a banner, rub-on lettering, brad and a clear sticker from a QVC TSV pack.

The most exciting things about Gaz's birthday is that he has been in Amsterdam since Monday with Hazel and he has no idea that we have been plotting behind his back to meet him there ! It will be the most personal way to deliver his birthday card !

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

A fantastic card, well done for trying the programme!
Clairexx