My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 January 2008

Good Luck Sharron

One of our colleague Sharron is leaving and we are going out for a drink with her on Monday evening.

I wanted to make a card for her which is quite bright and cheerful to match her personality.

It started with the large L shape which is a Sizzix die cut letter. I used a piece of chipboard and used the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder to add texture. I then coloured it using a Brilliance pearlescent inkpad and added 4 layers of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE). The final layer was a small amount of a 2 tone embossing powder to make it look patchy and distressed. This is layered onto 3d foam and a small piece of black and white ribbon from Little Silver Hat is tie round it.

The other lettering is a Sizzlits alphabet Round A Bout. The large flowers are die cuts from DCWV which are to match the Peeking Posies range. I also added a Prima daisy and a Dovecraft brad to hold it all together.

The cardstock is white hammered highlighted with chalk and I used a small Whispers rubber stampto add the daisies to the background. These are coloured in using various markers and felt tipped pens.

No comments: