My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 8 December 2007

Di Hickman Challenge September #4

I made this card for my friend Dervla as she left to have her baby. The 'Guardian Angel' is there to watch over her and Baby G in the final few weeks and was made using wire & various beads I have gathered. One of my forum buddies had made and Angel of Love and I thought I would have a go at something similar. I made a few of them and they will probably be appearing in other cards.

I used one of Di Hickman's templates as inspiration for the layout. I don't usually tear small pieces so that was a little different for me. Both pieces of card are from my scraps box and I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the swirls and ran a silver inkpad over the top to highlight.

The backing paper is DCWV Peeking Posies and has a subtle glitter in the centre of the flowers. The ribbon at the back was left loose so I could hang the tag from it using a heart shaped paperclip from Paperchase. The tag is from HOTP to which I added some appropriate rub on sentiments from Let's Make Cards and attached it with a Papermania Brad.

No comments: