My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 4 November 2007

Happy 40th Birthday Tina

It was my next door neighbour and very good friend Tina's 40th Birthday last Sunday and I made a folding card for her.

I had never seen this type of card before until I joined the Just Bex forum and it was one of the challenges for September.

Unfortunately I was unable to complete the challenge in time to get some points but it goes to show that some ideas do stick in there !


The card was made using papers and embellishments from the recent Crafty Bitz TSV from QVC. In fact it has to be a world record for me as it was delivered on the Friday and I started using it the following day.

The birthday sentiment on the front is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the number stickers are Papermania and the present die cut is from a Let's Make Cards kit.
Inside the rub on quotes are from DCWV and the Birthday Rules sentiment is from a HOTP book and I chalked it to add colour.

I really enjoyed making this card and think it is a style I will be making more of in the future.

It amazed me how quick it was to put together once you had chosen all the elements.

No comments: