My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 24 November 2007

Di Hickman Challenge November #2

Another RAK card and another of Di's templates.

I have again used some scraps from my box as I have got so many and feel I NEED to use them as it is a waste otherwise.

I'm in a bit of a pink & purple phase at the moment. I think it's because the weather is so miserable and I need cheering up and bright colours are a good antidote !

The circular paper is a textured wallpaper sample pinched from Homebase some time ago. I ran an inkpad over the fluffy edge where it was torn. The dotty paper on the panel is from my scraps box and I have no clue what make it is as it was a notelet from a forum buddy. The flowers are a Sizzlits Cut & Emboss with a gem in the centre. When I got this die I went through a load of my scraps and cut loads out ready to use in future projects.

The sentiment is from a Cuttlebug folder and I had a section left that I saved and cut the individual letters out. This was also edged with an inkpad.

I am really pleased with this card made almost entirely from scraps.

2 comments:

Spot-On said...

Great card! Love the embossed dotted paper! cool find! TFS!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

love the embossed paper hun... what a great card!!