My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 21 October 2007

Memorial Bookatrix

One of my colleagues had asked me to make a very special bookatrix but it needed to be waterproof as it is being used as a memorial plaque at a service next week. Family from the UK & Australia are attending and she wanted something special to commemorate the special people who died.

I made the bookatrix pages as usual and laminated them. I hadn't got a clue whether it would work or not but I am really pleased that it did.

The floral embellishment is Prima Pointsettias and the other embellishments are Papermania brads. The green stick is so that it can be pushed into the ground and this is made from wooden dowel and covered with florist's crepe tape. This is stuck on the back with a liberal amount of glue from a hot glue gun.

No comments: