My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 8 September 2007

Happy Birthday Donna

September is a very busy month for me birthday wise with all 3 kids next door's birthday's within 5 weeks spanning end of August to end of September. This is the card I made for Donna who is a funky 22 year old.

The backing paper is from an issue of Let's Make Cards. The 'D' was made from printing out a font at 450 points, placing template onto chipboard (back of a writing pad to you and me) and then sticking this to DCWV Peeking posies paper. I then coated with 2 layers of UTEE and sprinkled with glamour dust. The ribbons on the shape are also DCWV.

The complete circle on the backing paper I highlighted the edge with a fineliner and used a Papermania epoxy sticker to embellish. The Prima's are one of my newest purchases which are textured from Craft Obsessions and the pink gems are from Paperchase.

In hindsight I think it would have looked better if I had only used 2 ribbons as you can't really see the shape at the top and bottom, but overall I am very pleased with it.

1 card down, loads and loads to go........

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Just made my way here from Just Bex, you have a lovely blog. Loving your designs.

Leigh said...

Great card Mandy. I have tagged you (see my blog for details) but just ignore it if you don't want to play along.