My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 11 August 2007

Happy Birthday Grandad - Di Hickman Sketch August #2

It was Paul's Grandad's birthday yesterday and I made this card for him using the latest card Sketch from Di Hickman.

This is the first official card sketch challenge I have done and I am really pleased with it.

The papers are HOTP. The glitter border is a combination of DCVW and some shimmer paper I had. The die cut is a mulberry paper one from Clevercut and the card was embellished with rub ons from Letraset and Papermana.

I edged the diagonal strip to make it stand out from the paper a bit more.

4 comments:

Spot-On said...

great card, cheers indeed! Love the papers and sentiment, tfs!

Paula Whittaker said...

Great card for your first card challenge!

Samm said...

What a fab card!!! great for a man!!! well done!

Samm
x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh what a great card hun, love the papers!!