My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 16 June 2007

Father's Day


Only made 1 Father's Day card for FIL as they never seem to sell very well at work.

I have lots of men who buy ladies cards, but not many of them buy cards for men !

I had to make this in a hurry this morning as I was out late celebrating with my friends last night so did a variation on the card I made for my hubby. Used the stamped images that were already coloured, just needed cutting out. Used HOTP papers again, Papermania 'Scrabble' tiles and Dovecraft brads.

I get my car this afternoon and our good friend next door are taking me out for an Indian at our favourite restaurant to celebrate passing my test.

I still cannot believe I can LEGALLY drive a car on my own. !!!!!

1 comment:

Louise Galt said...

Great card Mandy, well done on passing your test too happy celebrating lol